This position will prepare, coordinate, and administer the company’s annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and monthly reforecasts. Answer P&L questions from division managers. Administrator for budgeting software. Serve as back-up for the cash accountant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and send out budgeting information for each planning cycle.
- Communicate deadlines for planning cycles.
- Train new users on Hyperion Planning software.
- Maintain the security and hierarchy for Hyperion Planning.
- Prepare reports for budget meetings.
- Validate budget information through variance analysis.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for supervisor and management.
- Maintain working knowledge of accounting treatment for actuals (ILP, I/C Revenue, Management Fees).
- Maintain paper trail of budget changes (emails, meeting notes where assumptions are given and adjustments are made).
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor of Arts/Science in business administration, accounting, or finance. 1 – 3 years accounting / budgeting experience
Physical Demands: None.
Specific Skills: Accounting, Lawson, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Reports, Essbase, Word, and Excel.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: CPA preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: At present, supervision of (1) Part-time Intern is required as it relates to administrative accounting functions.
Work environment: Office environment.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are the home...