CANDESCENT EYE MANAGEMENT
(dba Koch Eye and Eye Health Vision Centers)
- Maintain and distribute key daily, weekly and monthly financial and operational metrics reports; including office visits and testing by office, surgical procedures, and open appointments
- Provide with key stake-holders and department heads with monthly P&L information necessary to understand activities in their respective areas of responsibility.
- Understand key P&L drivers to create value added variance analysis related to budget, forecast and prior year results.
- Drive annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work closely with management to ensure adherence to budgets and successful financial performance.
- Assist with management of the divisional business review process, interpret financial and business results and identify opportunities that will positively impact financial performance.
- Provide financial support regarding month end and quarterly operation reviews.
- Track monthly, quarterly, and YTD physician productivity statistics. Prepare and distribute periodic productivity statements for individual physicians
- Review and monitor sales incentive programs for optical operations
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests from senior management team
- Assist senior management team with preparation of Board presentations and presentations for other meetings held by management team
- Work closely with the accounting department to ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, with a record of high academic achievement
- 2-3 years of experience as a finance analyst
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in Excel financial modeling, Database reporting and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Optimal eyesight contributes to a full life. Candescent Eye is dedicated to ensuring everyone sees their best and protects one of patients’ most precious gifts, their eyesight, throughout their lifetime. We are dedicated to helping people see, feel and look their best throughout their lifetime. The company operates full service vision care centers and has a team of leading physicians and business leaders who are setting the standard for vision health in the US. The company plans to initially develop a footprint in the Northeast through the acquisition of large physician owned practices. The company currently manages 12 eye care centers and 2 surgery centers with a team of over 350 employees.
Candescent Eye was formed in 2011 and, in early 2012, acquired Koch Eye Associates, a rapidly expanding eye care practice in Rhode Island. Founded in 1981, Koch Eye Associates has grown to be one of the leading eye care practices in Rhode Island. Koch Eye Associates has been in business for over 30 years providing comprehensive eye care and optical services throughout the state. Koch Eye Associates is known for treating patients like family and setting the standards for eye care in the industry. Koch’s loyal customer following and reputation as one of the Best Places to work has created the opportunity to grow and open new locations.
In December 2012, the Company acquired and announced the acquisitions of Eye Health Associates and Seacoast Eye. Eye Health has been in business for over 30 years and has several offices serving the South Coast of Massachusetts as well as one office in Middletown, Rhode Island. Seacoast Eye operates an office in Wakefield, Rhode Island.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties to be performed.