Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, Head of Reporting, this Finance Analyst will be a member of the Business Services Technology Financial team for the U.S. region, providing financial and commercial support and challenge to the RBS Citizens Business Services team.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis including governance and assurance processes to ensure accuracy.
- Developing data tools and models to enhance efficiency of financial activities.
- Developing metrics, trend analysis, and analytics to support financial reporting.
- Supporting month end close process and related activities.
- Maintaining controls to ensure compliance with accounting standards.
- Bachelors degree – Finance, Accounting or related field (i.e. Economics).
- 3 – 5 + years of related work experience involving quantitative financial or business analysis.
- Advanced Excel experience required.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience working with Oracle financial applications.
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Hyperion Essbase.
- Experience working with Hyperion Planning.
- Experience with PlanView portfolio management tool.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Citizens Financial Group - 7 months ago
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...