Given the company’s rapid growth, we are looking for Analysts to join the Finance team. We are looking for high energy candidates that are very bright, self-motivated and comfortable both as an individual and team contributor. The Finance team at Constant Contact is a catalyst for organizational change, both driving strategic thinking as well as working hand-in-hand with different business groups to implement change. We have a philosophy of continuous improvement, thought leadership, creative analysis, and challenging the status quo, in order to help the organization deepen its understanding of the business and continue to transform the digital marketing environment for small organizations. Our goal is to ensure the company makes the right strategic investments to continue our rapid growth.
Analysts have the opportunity to learn a breadth of strategy, finance, and management skills through our Analyst Development Program. This rotational program exposes individuals to the different functions within the organization. It enables developing professionals to establish a strong foundation of skills and relationships which will ensure their future success at Constant Contact and in the digital marketing, and software-as-a-service industries more broadly. Rotational opportunities include :
- Business area support (sales & marketing, customer support, engineering, product strategy)
- Provide analyses critical to the revenue growth of the company
- Identify opportunities to improve our ability to deliver world-class customer support, one of our critical differentiators
- Drive customer insights and product decisions
- Corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A): Understand the key drivers of our business and create financial models and forecasts used by the C-Suite to make executive decisions
- Decision support: Support critical corporate initiatives through analysis, strategic thinking, and project management
- Integrated business planning (IBP): Manage strategy-development and planning processes that underlie corporate goals and resource allocation
Background and Experience
- Perform data analysis, financial modeling, and research to support business projects and enhance business understanding. Interface with the business intelligence team and related data systems to obtain appropriate and timely data.
- Develop recommendations rooted in solid analysis and collaborate with senior members of the Finance team and the business more broadly to drive action
- Assist in the development of budgets, forecasts and variance analysis. Validate inputs and provide risk/opportunity assessments.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve business operations by recommending strategies and initiatives that can be tested, measured, analyzed, and potentially scaled.
- Support business strategic planning, analysis, metrics and execution. Work with finance business partners to track plans, strategic initiatives, and key projects.
- Support ad hoc projects as needed.
- 1 -3 years related experience, including financial modeling. Recent college grads with relevant internship experience will also be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related discipline from a top tier program preferred.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with an understanding of business dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to use data, execute thoughtful analysis, and draw meaningful insights.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Self-starter, with entrepreneurial spirit and high level of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Experience with Enterprise Financial planning systems is a plus, including Infor BPA and Cognos.
Constant Contact helps small businesses do more business. We have been revolutionizing the success formula for small businesses, nonprofits,...