The Financial Analyst will work within the FP&A group and assist with many aspects of the companyâ€™s processes including, budgeting, forecasting and business partner support, specifically focused on all Transactional products. This role will also be heavily involved in working with our budgeting and forecasting software, and will perform ad hoc analysis as requested.
- Maintaining and expanding existing database of transactional revenue
- Monthly reporting and analysis of Transactional product lines, including, but not limited to:
- Monthly reconciliation of orders processed versus revenue
- Maintain and enhance existing monthly reporting
- Customer/Supplier analysis across multiple products
- Valuing incremental changes: pricing, business rules, additions, removals, etc.
- Review and elevate trends to appropriate parties
- Assist in the companyâ€™s budget and forecast process. Perform in-depth analysis of Plan and Forecast results.
- Assist with administration and maintenance of the Cognos TM1 budgeting and forecasting software.
- Support Copyright Clearance Center business units and operational leaders with financial matters. Conduct monthly meetings to discuss historical financial results and future performance. Become intimately involved in their business in order to provide excellent financial support and counsel.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the Board of Directors and Executive team.
- Develop and track key performance metrics against the companyâ€™s strategic objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned and directed.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, along with superior attention to detail.
- Must function at expert level in MS Excel. Proficiency in MS Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to extract data from financial systems and manipulate in offline environments such as Excel or Access.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks and work.
- Advanced computer proficiency in financial forecasting, modeling and reporting.
- Experience with forecasting software preferred, but not required.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Finance or equivalent discipline required.
- 1-3 yearsâ€™ experience as a Financial Analyst.
Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), the rights licensing expert, is a global rights broker for the world’s most sought-after books,...