Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job.
This is what we call Working Right.
- Responsible for the preparation of analyses and reports for department managers. Supports the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts or statistical reporting.
- Prepares analyses and reports for department managers.
- Works with assigned organizational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
- Prepares statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Executes special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- 2 years relevant professional work experience in an Accounting or Audit role.
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong Accounting and Financial skills, Communication and Organization skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting with a strong attention to detail.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Support development of monthly corporate forecasts, the annual operating plans, and the 5 year simulation.
- Examines a variety of financial statements and transactions for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with accounting standards .
- Assists with the production of internal financial statements and reports.
- Prepares tables, charts, and other exhibits for reports.
- Compiles, consolidates, and conducts analysis of accounting and finance information.
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
United States-Tennessee-Nashville-US, TN, Nashville, Fleetguard Inc Headquarters
Experienced - Professional / Office
Jul 2, 2014, 2:15:47 PM
Cummins - 26 days ago
If it's comin' around the mountain, it could have a Cummins' engine powering it. The company makes about half of its revenues...