1. Support business development initiatives via financial modeling/ economic analyses.
2. Perform fast paced discounted cash flow and forecasting analyses, upon request.
3. Create and maintain detailed financial models and templates.
4. Review contract terms against financial models for consistency.
5. Prepare and finalize executive decks and presentations for new initiative approvals.
6. Create and maintain various documents related to approved deals.
7. Adhere to business policies and internal control requirements.
8. Support partner areas in Finance during monthly close of business activities.
1. 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
2. 2-3 years of experience in Financial Modeling and Analysis
3. Advanced MS Excel skills
4. Great Communication and Project Management skills
1. Understanding of contract terms and language
2. Lean, Six Sigma and/or demonstrated process improvement expertise a plus