What Drives You?
- The encouragement of other top performers and strong leaders?
- A culture of success with unique challenges and rewards?
- Career paths that prepare you for new roles and growth?
- An environment where helping others really matters?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Looking for a Financial Analyst, that has experience in financial planning, budgeting and analysis to aid in the tactical and strategic direction of company. This position will be responsible for communicating forecasts and business initiatives to all levels of the business including senior management.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
- Prepare complex financial analyses, reports and models.
- Identify, track and forecast main drivers and transactions of the organization.
- Partner with operational leaders and senior management to identify strategic areas of opportunity within the business.
- Create and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for operational leaders and senior management.
- Provide adhoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Develop monthly and quarterly budgets and forecasts.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Great competitive pay!
Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 60 days)! 401K match too!
We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
Connect With Us
Keys to success.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- One or more years experience in Finance/related field is preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- VBA and SQL skills preferred.
- Individual must be flexible, with an ability to work in an independent, proactive manner, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DriveTime - 14 months ago
In this story the ugly duckling changes into DriveTime Automotive. Formerly known as Ugly Duckling, the company is a used-car dealership...