Job is located in Fort Worth, TX.
Who We Are:
Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers, providers and patients in the U.S. healthcare system. Emdeon's offerings integrate and automate key business and administrative functions of its payer and provider customers throughout the patient encounter. Through the use of Emdeon's comprehensive suite of solutions, which are designed to easily integrate with existing technology infrastructures, customers are able to improve efficiency, reduce costs, increase cash flow and more efficiently manage the complex revenue and payment cycle and clinical information exchange processes
Who We Need:
We seek an experienced Financial Analyst to perform moderately complex financial activities involving the implementation of strategic plans, profitability analysis, forecasting and financial reporting for our business. Your knowledge of GAAP, revenue and cost accounting principles, practices and procedures will ensure that your present and future financial performance analysis provides meaningful information to business leaders. Your previous work experience in developing, analyzing, executing budgets, allocating current resources and estimating future financial requirements will be useful as you provide guidance to accounts payable and purchasing. Ideal candidates for this position will enjoy the budgeting process, consolidating departmental budgets into operating and capital budget summaries and assisting in Capital budgeting, monthly close and financial reporting. If you are looking for a fast paced work environment, with the stability of a 25 year old established business that will utilize your creativity, initiative, attention to detail, and sense of ownership then keep reading….
What Youll Do:
- Work collaboratively with all departments and business units to achieve financial results via revenue growth and smart spending
- Lead financial activities, including coordinating and performing, planning, forecasting, reporting, analysis, and monitoring attainment of financial metrics for business Leaders
- Prepare and analyze financial reporting for business team; including profit and loss, variance analysis and other financial results
- Provide financial analysis for new product launches; prepare documentation to support financial investments
- Participate in developing growth and profitability strategies for specific product lines for business segments
- Perform and/or acts on special projects and information service projects as assigned related to in-depth expense, headcount, and capital spending analysis
- Develop reporting and analytical tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of monitoring business unit performance.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of three years professional work experience performing financial analysis; CPA designation preferred, but not required.
- Advanced Excel experience with proficiency in PowerPoint, Word.
- Solid understanding of financial databases systems such as Essbase, Hyperion, Clarity and Oracle a plus.
- Demonstrated financial analytical skills with and a firm understanding of budgeting, forecasting and GAAP with the demonstrated experience informing and influencing others based on findings
- Strategic thinker with a results oriented personality that exercises good judgment
- 18 months ago - save job
Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers,...