Responsibilities include: working with the team to achieve financial targets, such as new growth, profitability, and budget; creating and maintaining a comprehensive file on operating performance; conducting quarterly competitor shops in the market; analyzing, reviewing and evaluating the financial performance of the operators within the portfolio; developing complete familiarity with all deal-related documents; documenting, tracking and scheduling significant dates and milestones; conducting variance analysis; monitoring overall operator performance; evaluating competitors and sharing information about new developments with the team; gathering knowledge and information about general market conditions relevant to the operator, such as market trends, unionization efforts, etc.; calculating waterfalls, incentive fees and other key information; and other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
An opportunity to develop, interpret, and implement complex financial and accounting data, concepts, or techniques for financial planning and control.
About the Company:
One of Northwest Ohio's most financially stable company's, a non-manufacturing international leader!
The Investment Analyst will be responsible for investment underwriting, credit analysis, review and analysis of business plans, management teams, budgets and financial statements as well as ancillary responsibilities.
- Analyze financial, demographic and statistical data.
- Provide database maintenance and management of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Responsible for a high volume of Ad-Hoc reporting requests.
- Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Provides interpretation of financial policies or customer financial regulations.
- Make recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, and trended future requirements.
- Research and prepare economic reports on subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance.
- Master's Degree
- Technical skills would include; SQL, Business Objects, Cognos, Impromptu, and VBA.
- We are looking for people who know the industry or strong accountants who are at an early stage in their career.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- 3 years of experience
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Excel and Access.
Click here to apply online
Endevis - 2 years ago