The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support, insightful analysis, and timely and accurate reporting of financial performance for the assigned business unit. In addition, the Financial Analyst will continually evaluate and challenge processes and methods to enhance results, improve efficiency and add value to the organization. This is a full-time, entry-level position with an opportunity for growth and a career path within Equifax. The Financial Analyst will perform the following:
• Analysis of business trends/scenarios and key drivers
• Development of management reports to analyze monthly financial results, operating results and key metrics
• Effective analysis utilizing financial reporting, management accounting and operating metrics to drive results for customer, product and business unit profitability
• Financial analysis and tracking of process improvement and LEAN initiatives
• Development of capital investment business cases to support capital and new product investment decisions
• Drive value-added planning, budgeting and forecasting activities to support annual budgeting and strategic planning process
• Ad-hoc analysis as required
• Bachelor's degree required. Finance or Accounting preferred
Strong analytical, modeling and statistical skills
• Detail oriented and timeline driven with an emphasis on accuracy and results
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven creativity and problem solving ability
• Ability to work either independently or in a team environment, depending on the task
• Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint skills preferred
• Hyperion, Oracle and database skills a plus
Equifax empowers businesses and consumers with information they can trust. A global leader in information solutions, we leverage one of the largest sources of consumer and commercial data, along with advanced analytics and proprietary technology, to create customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
With a strong heritage of innovation and leadership, Equifax continuously delivers new innovative solutions with the highest integrity and reliability. Businesses - large and small - rely on us for consumer and business credit intelligence, portfolio management, fraud detection, decisioning technology, marketing tools, and much more. We empower individual consumers to understand their personal credit information, protect their identity, and maximize their financial well-being.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Equifax Inc. operates in the U.S. and 16 other countries throughout North America, Latin America and Europe. Equifax is a member of Standard & Poor´s (S&P) 500® Index. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol EFX.
The foundation of Equifax is our talented, dedicated employees. Our mission is to deliver world- class information solutions to businesses and consumers. We accomplish our goals by drawing upon the experience, energy and teamwork of our employees in a growing, dynamic, and fun place to work.
As a global company Equifax offers a competitive benefits package specific to each geographic location. We provide our employees and their families with programs that will enhance their well-being and security.
Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and we positively value diversity within our organization.
Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work place.
For more information about our company, please visit:
Years of Experience
Less than 1 year
Equifax - 9 months ago
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers...