As a dedicated Financial Analyst , this role will report directly to the Finance Director for Global Manufacturing, located in South Portland, Maine. The primary function is to support the management of four semiconductor wafer manufacturing fabrication facilities in the U.S. and Korea.
South Portland, Maine
As a member of the Global Manufacturing Finance team you will:
- Perform periodic financial planning and analysis which will include standard reporting, metrics and scorecards.
- Complete select monthly factory accounting related to inventory and expense under US GAAP.
- Flawlessly administer and maintain product cost model for a factory.
- Track capital investments and maintain asset management accounting system including depreciation schedules and related account reconciliations.
- 0-2 years experience in finance and accounting.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Bachelor degree (finance or accounting preferred).
Fairchild Semiconductor Incorporated - 12 months ago