This Financial Analyst position will assist in the analysis associated with the capital procurement and execution of the Fab8 operation. They will support the roll up of various departmental capital costs for the GLOBALFOUNDRIES Malta, New York site. In addition, this position will be responsible for analyzing all of the capital costs related to ongoing tool installation.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Support the Fab operations on all financial analysis (P&L and Balance Sheet) related to the Fab capital acquisitions.
- Assist the Fixed Asset group in capitalization of assets and any associated audit of Fab8 Fixed Assets.
- Assist in the Capital planning & budgeting process with all key stakeholders.
- Coordinate all aspects of Capital Asset Physical Inventories.
- Monitor and review payment apps related to Fab construction.
- Manage correspondance between GF and ESDC in regards to future GDA submissions.
- Track and Summarize Fab8 costs related to Town of Malta filings and Saratoga IDA needs/requirements..
- Provide cost support and analysis to the Fab8 Facilities group as it relates to tool install.
- Vendor creation/maintenance.
- Ad hoc payment requests/AP resolution.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 2-4 years financial analysis/accounting experience
- Demonstrated excellent accounting and financial analysis skills
- Ability to meet work and project deadlines in a timely fashion, with high quality output
- Strong leadership skills, ability to work independently, self starter
- Demonstrated ability to develop and drive standardized processes
- Strong PC skills and excellence in MS office suite of products
- HFM/Oracle knowledge and proficiency