Reporting to the CFO, Wealth Management, candidate will own the completion of key monthly and quarterly reporting and forecasting in addition to leading key special product initiatives focused on enabling the unit to achieve growth and efficiency goals. This role will organize and develop tactical processes for the Wealth Management finance team as well as lead & develop projects to further AUM growth initiatives and/or achieve efficiency targets.
- Own the development and execution of standard monthly reporting to be delivered to the Wealth Management executive team
- Own monthly product balance sheet analyses
- Own weekly and monthly production reporting to executive leadership team and headquarters
- Assist in further automation of metrics & overall monthly reporting to headquarters
- Research detailed components of net revenue and develop an efficient method for modeling its components.
- Develop & maintain weekly calendar & scorecard for all finance deliverables.
- Develop and maintain accurate and comprehensive DBF model for Altegris business, working with Altegris controller.
- Assist expense analyst in reporting function. This includes but is not limited to cost center reporting, developing & maintaining key relationships with key cost center owners
- Act as key resource for Altegris finance team, providing support for systems and headquarter contacts
- Act as liaison with corporate partners, maintaining a close working relationship and leveraging the resources available as needed.
- Develop ad-hoc analysis and presentation to review with the wealth management executive team
- Perform special projects as needed.
- BS/BA degree in accounting or finance or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years insurance/financial service industry experience
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of fee-based AUM business
- Ability to execute under tight deadlines
- High level of initiative, motivation, and drive
- Proven ability to drive bottom-line impact and to solve problems creatively
- Results oriented and demonstrated ability to deliver
- Strong process improvement and project management skills
- Proven communication skills with effectiveness at all levels of the organization
- Advanced Degree in Finance / Accounting
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....