The Financial Analyst is responsible for accurate financial analysis of assigned business units.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with business units on budgeting and forecasting issues.
• Provide analysis on an as needed basis including job costing, utilization, compensation et al
• Consult with business unit staff on all financial matters including P&L, reporting, accounting issues, et al
• Training and support business unit staff and/or mentor junior staff
• Support business unit with invoicing and expenses
• Provide ad hoc support and analysis
Experience and Skills:
• 4 – 7 years of experience in finance, accounting, budgeting, analysis; 2+ years of project accounting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong budgeting skills
• Strong analytical and financial reporting skills
Education: Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance; graduate degree preferred
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
- 2 years ago - save job