Job Title |
Atlanta - GA
No. of Openings
Full-Time or Part-Time
Relocation Assistance Offered?
We will consider candidates willing to:
Work at Position Location specified above only
Salary Commensurate with Experience
What is ING?
ING U.S. Investment Management (ING U.S. IM) is a leading active asset management firm. ING U.S. IM manages approximately $173 billion for both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Drawing on 40 years of history in investment management, ING U.S. IM has the experience and resources to invest responsibly across asset classes, geographies and investment styles. We provide clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions.
As stewards of our clients’ assets, we always put their interests first, dedicating our expertise and quality resources on their behalf. To this end, we keenly focus on listening, being responsive and delivering on our promises.
What are the job responsibilities?
ING U.S. Investment Management(ING U.S. IM) is seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst, Mortgage Derivatives. As part of $115 billion Proprietary and Fixed Income Investments group, which is based in Atlanta, the Mortgage Derivatives Team manages approximately $4 billion of ING Proprietary mortgage derivatives portfolio. The team also manages fast growing mortgage derivative hedge funds with current capital of more than $400 million. The team has an excellent track record and large market presence in the mortgage derivative market. The purpose of this position is to provide financial analysis and support for the Mortgage Derivatives team.
1. Assist in the monthly accounting process by providing asset cash flow projections, researching questions and verifying results. Assist in the income planning and total return processes.
2. Support the trading desk
3. Provide client support and reporting for the asset class.
4. Collaborate with other departments within ING U.S. IM on behalf of the Mortgage Derivatives Group
5. Effectively use technology to streamline existing processes and develop new tools
6. Respond to various requests, produce reports and presentations, and participate in special projects as requested by management
Who is our ideal candidate?
1. BS or BA in Finance, Accounting or related background. Advanced degree preferred.
2. The ideal candidate would possess 3-5 years of fixed income experience, although individuals with exceptional technology or quantitative skills will be considered.
3. Strong Quantitative, Analytic and Problem solving ability.
4. Strong computer skills. Excellent Excel and Access skills. Access Macros and VBA programming language would be helpful but not mandatory.
5. Knowledge of Black Rock and Bloomberg is a plus.
6. Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, specifically related to presentations and reporting.
7. Team player with a strong work ethic.
8. Ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
What else can we tell you?
At ING, we truly believe in making things easier for our employees and clients. We understand the link between employee and customer satisfaction and want to offer you a different type of employee experience that recognizes your contribution and acknowledges individual needs, interests and stages in life. Our state-of-the-art facility is located on Powers Ferry Road in Atlanta, a convenient commute from most metro areas. The office includes a corporate gym, on-site cafeteria, free parking, leading edge technology, and much, much more. Business casual attire is currently the standard.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
• Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
• 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
• Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
• Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
• Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
ING is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. In addition, ING's diversity accolades include the 2008 Catalyst Award, Best Places to work for LGBT Equality since 2006, and 2006 Hispanic Magazine's "Hispanic Corporate 100: One hundred companies providing the most opportunities for Hispanics." Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
• ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
• ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
• All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm . If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
• Your local law enforcement officials.
• The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
• The web site with the job posting in question.
ING Financial Services - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...