The position will primarily be responsible for the support of various projects of Finance Technology and Process Department, focused on data governance and implementation of various information systems and processes.
What are the job responsibilities?
Financial Analyst will be responsible for the ownership of the following tasks:
- Perform data uploads and verifications in HFM via FDM;
- Maintain metadata in Acceptance, Integration and Production environments of HFM
- Maintain ownership records that support consolidation process within HFM
- Create, update and maintain web forms within HFM application
- Performance of quarterly control procedures around reporting process out of HFM, as required by Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Research activity in the general ledger accounts and post journal entries, as determined as a result of data governance projects
- Work closely with G/L Control team on general ledger accounts consolidation
- Work closely with External Financial Reporting team and Management Reporting team on change management process for HFM and Hyperion Planning
- Provide training for business users on HFM, Hyperion Planning and OBIEE systems.
- Assist with various financial innovation and transformation initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA track is preferred
- 1 - 3 years of accounting or external financial reporting experience
- Experience with financial process improvement is a plus
- PC Skills, including strong Microsoft Excel required; PeopleSoft, HFM (including Smartview reports writing skills) and FDM skills is considered a strong plus
- Self-motivated, disciplined and highly driven to meet goals and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with other departments.
What else can we tell you?
At Voya, we truly believe in making things easier for our employees and clients. We understand the link between employee and customer satisfaction and want to offer you a different type of employee experience that recognizes your contribution and acknowledges individual needs, interests and stages in life. Our state-of-the-art facility is located on Powers Ferry Road in Atlanta, a convenient commute from most metro areas. The office includes a corporate gym, on-site cafeteria, free parking, leading edge technology, and much, much more. Business casual attire is currently the standard.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
Voya is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. Our company has been recognized for many of our diversity practices:
- Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
- 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
- Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
- Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
- Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
- Perfect score in the Human Rights Campaign’s annual Corporate Equality Index for seven straight years (2007-2014).
- A World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute (2014).
- Received a Catalyst Award that honors exceptional initiatives from companies that support and advance women in business.
- Diversity Inc. Noteworthy Top 25 Companies (2011)
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, Financial Services Diversity Corporation of the Year, 2011
If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
- Voya will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
- Voya employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
- All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm
- Your local law enforcement officials.
- The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
- The web site with the job posting in question.
Voya Financial Advisors
- 9 months ago - save job
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...