Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative corporate team. We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Addison, TX office. This position is responsible for analyzing financial and HR/Human Capital information and data and providing reports of key financial and people/human capital metrics to management that will be used to track and monitor key human capital indicators. You will be reporting directly to the SVP, Human Resources and will support the HR function to effectively partner with business leaders.
You will also be responsible for creating business and human capital reports and analyzing financial and human capital data to provide insight and visibility to human capital trends. You will play a key role in acting as a liaison with the HR team and key BU leaders.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Review human resources and other human capital and financial data to identify key indicator trends and anomalies.
2. Create and provide reports and analysis to management.
3. Provide financial forecasts including budget performance for the human resources function based on current information.
4. Recommend key human capital metrics that will provide management with additional visibility into business operations and human capital trends and effectiveness.
5. Update and maintain the variable forecasting human resources financial model with monthly actual results, prepare trend and sensitivity analysis based on YTD actual results, previous historical information or new projection information in order to provide financial and cash flow forecasts.
6. Assist in the annual human capital business plan preparation.
7. Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical financial and human capital metrics. Present oral and written reports on general human capital trends.
8. Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making financial and human capital decisions.
9. Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, human resources and economic theory.
10. Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial and human capital publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Working knowledge of financial analysis and standard financial metrics.
2. Financial analysis and strong spreadsheet modeling of compensation plans (sales compensation); High-level proficiency in Excel.
3. Strong financial management skills.
4. Strong problem solving skills and the ability to adapt existing systems to fast-changing requirements.
5. Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills including analytical abilities.
Education, Experience and Certification:
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent is required.
2. 3 to 5 years experience working with financial information or in a financial analyst role s required.
3. Superior Excel Spreadsheet skills including spreadsheet creation, complex formulas, macros,
charting, and importing data and objects.
4. Database skills in database applications such as Microsoft Access a plus.
We’re revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at http://www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number ADDSN2228.
Infogroup’s 1,900 employees enable clients – from local businesses to the Fortune 100 – to increase sales and customer loyalty by leveraging our proprietary Data Axle™ of contextually relevant real-time information on more than 235 million individuals and 24 million businesses to deliver the complete spectrum of value added data and innovative targeted marketing solutions.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other prohibited basis under applicable federal, state or local law.
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...