Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reports To: Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: June 2013
POSITION SUMMARY: Primarily responsible for all periodic
internal and external reporting, including the monthly
reporting package. Applies principles of accounting and
finance to analyze financial information and prepare
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet,
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets,
profit and loss statement, statement of cash flow, and
other reports to summarize current and projected company
from various departments and distribution to executive
- Coordinates the consolidation of Key Indicator Reports
monthly, quarterly and other periodic profit and loss
- Prepares, reviews for accuracy, and distributes
statements for all levels in the organization:
restaurant, district and corporate departments and
overall corporate results.
for new restaurant modeling and financial analysis.
- Assists with requests from the development department
- Responsible for tracking and analyzing Company cash
reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to
- Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares
and accounting control procedures.
- Documents and coordinates implementation of accounting
compliance with all Company policies, property, and
- Implements systems for general accounting.
- Prepares reports and gathers data for annual audit.
- Upholds the highest ethical standards of conduct in
order to prepare periodic internal and external reports.
- Compiles and analyzes all financial information in
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, room for
growth, and a fun, casual environment!
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelor's degree from
four-year college or university preferred; and three to
five years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Restaurant experience desirable.
Experience in the following software programs required:
Microsoft Office – Word, expert level Excel, and
Outlook. Experience with other accounting software
programs, Great Plains and FRx preferred.
Req. Code : 77
Division/Department : Johnny Rockets
Johnny Rockets - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant chain that provides the food, fun and friendliness reminiscent of feel-good Americana. We...