The Government Investor Services Financial Analyst position will contribute to best in class brokerage that differentiates Jones Lang LaSalle and builds and maintains a competitive advantage in the marketplace through market expertise, analysis, and insight. The analyst will have primary responsibility for supporting national brokerage focused on federal government tenancy. This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking to join the industry’s leading GIS team and develop an advanced knowledge of real estate, brokerage, investments and market fundamentals.
• Assist team members with evaluating and underwriting potential acquisitions, government lease transactions, and dispositions on behalf of clients
• Perform complex financial analyses, including Argus valuation models and detailed cash flow pro formas
• Provide active support and assist in the management of leasing and investment pursuits involving government agencies on behalf of clients, including review and analysis of proposals, leases, and other investment-related information
• Gather and evaluate economic and market data
• Draft required correspondence on behalf of senior brokers in conjunction with various client pursuits
• Participate in business development opportunities with senior brokers
OneWire Inc. - 18 months ago