LOUD Technologies is looking for a Financial Analyst to conduct, document and report on complex financial and budget analysis projects as well as manage external reporting to our majority shareholder. We are looking for a financial professional to perform research and analysis and to provide the senior management with financial and business operations data and recommendations for long term and for short term plans. The Financial Analyst will also evaluate financial alternatives, recommend appropriate action, and evaluate the effectiveness of new programs by comparing results with original proposals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile, analyze and report on financial and business operational data
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Create and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management
- Perform financial forecasting, cash flow analysis, and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Identify trends and recommend improvements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of accounting and finance concepts
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Oracle preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions and present results to senior management
- Ability to work er pressure and achieve required deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully both individually and in a team environment
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field required, MBA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- MS Suite and experience with Oracle preferred
- Music industry knowledge a plus
Extended time sitting and using computer keyboard
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts, and live (lunch-time) music during spring and fall.
LOUD Technologies believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to the company success. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the organization to just the work identified.
Loud Technologies - 4 months ago