As the Financial Analyst on the Group Protection Financial Reporting and Expense Management Team, you will be responsible for reporting and analyzing financial results for the Group Protection Business Unit. You will contribute to the effective and efficient reporting and expense management process
- Compile report and analyze financial results in a timely and accurate manner. Research variances to plan and / or expectations.
- Maintain effective and efficient financial reporting and expense management processes that lead to desired results and are in accordance with GAAP, STAT, and SEC requirements in compliance with SOX controls.
- Participate in financial projects or participate as a financial subject matter on Business Unit or Corporate initiatives. Develop and implement new accounting procedures, reporting systems, processes and tools.
- Effectively communicate with all levels in the Organization.
- Undergraduate degree, with a concentration in Accounting or 4+ years of equivalent work experience
· 1-3 years of experience in finance or accounting in a financial role.
· Experience in financial reporting, budget development and expense management process preferred .
· Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) .
· Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products
· Knowledge of VBA, SQL, Essbase, PeopleSoft and Business Objects/Web Intelligence Reporting.
Lincoln Financial Group - 14 months ago
Lincoln Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization headquartered in the Philadelphia region. With $150 billion as of...