As the Financial Analyst, you will perform recurring and ad hoc analysis and reporting as required for the business unit. You will peform profit / loss review, budget versus actual analysis, forecasting, and budget developemnt. Your role will also have multiple points of interactions requiring an ability to properly socialize ideas and working cooperatively across diverse disciplines.
- Produces monthly and quarterly profit and loss reports as well as budget versus actual analysis to help drive decision making, analyze performance versus expectations, and to align the financials with the strategic intents
- Serves as the subject matter expert for your respective support area by being knowledgeable of the people, the projects, the trends, and the seasonality of expenses as they relate to your area
- Drives the budgeting process for your group by managing the expectations of the enterprise against the needs of the business
- Creates and develops new reports that effectively communicate the financial picture and meet the ever changing needs of the business
- Calculates and tracks various monthly accruals and entries while having an understanding of their impacts and being prepared to speak to them on a regular basis
- Fosters a collaborative mindset that harnesses relationships across the organization to ensure the completion of assignments, completeness of analysis, and the qualitative insight relevant for executive review
- Performs various ad hoc analysis relating to both your support area and other areas of LFD
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience required. Education concentration in Finance or Accounting preferred
- CPA/CFA designation and/or MBA or progress towards obtaining is desirable
- 2-5 years of experience in finance or accounting that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion
Lincoln Financial Group - 6 months ago
Lincoln Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization headquartered in the Philadelphia region. With $150 billion as of...