As the Financial Analyst, you will perform recurring and ad hoc analysis and reporting as required for the business unit. You will perform cost benefit analysis, monthly management reporting & analysis and various profitability projections and analysis.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly reporting responsibilities which include: Quarterly product profitability analysis, Quarterly effectiveness measure calculation, Quarterly earnings process, Prepare monthly scorecards for Leadership, Survey responses for industry research
- Assist with preparation of earnings and profitability projections
- Assist with preparation of unit cost analysis and support Pricing Team during annual product pricing review
- Analyze financial impact of proposed pricing changes as well as impact of different strategies with regards to how we price and distribute our products
- Responsible for distribution "allowable" analysis
- Support business’ annual strategic planning processes including cost-benefit analysis of proposed projects
- Provide support for the annual budget process
- Support internal stakeholders by providing productivity reporting, compensation calculations and perform ad hoc analysis as requested
- Responsible for preparing frequent ad-hoc financial analysis and financial modeling that support business need to increasingly understand performance/profitability in various capacities
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience required. Education concentration in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- CPA/CFA designation and/or MBA or progress towards obtaining is desirable.
- 2-5 years of experience in finance or accounting that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Working knowledge of GAAP, financial and operation processes
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion
Lincoln Financial Group - 18 months ago
Lincoln Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization headquartered in the Philadelphia region. With $150 billion as of...