Part Time : No
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group is a Fortune 500 company offering a diverse range of financial services and solutions. With a strong focus on four core business areas - life insurance, annuities, retirement plan services, and group protection - our business is built around supporting, preserving, and enhancing our customer's lifestyles and providing better retirement outcomes. Led by over 8,000 employees, Lincoln Financial provides the tools and advice to help individuals take charge of their futures.
As the Financial Analyst, you will track and analyze actual results vs. expectations to determine how and why of what occurred (i.e., the interpretation of the financial results of the company, not simply the accounting for them. You will also advise management on how the actual results vs. expectations affects the financials going forward.
· Participate in the production of high quality financial analysis and reliable forecast and plan estimates by carefully following controls and processes and doing so efficiently
· Support Investor Relations, Treasury, the various businesses (Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services, Enterprise, and Corporate)
· Perform analysis and validation of consolidated amounts by segment and legal entity to ensure information is sufficient, compliant, accurate and reliable
· Contribute to special projects assigned, by being collaborative and organized and working in a careful, controlled and efficient manner
· Implement process improvements to reduce workload or improve quality across our team or the organization
· Remaining current in profession and industry trends
· Contributing to team as demonstrated by making suggestions for improvement and learning new skills, procedures and processes
· Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience required. Education concentration in Finance or Accounting preferred
· CPA/CFA designation and/or MBA or progress towards obtaining is desirable.
· 1-3 years of experience in finance or accounting that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position.
· Educational experience and/or proficiency in:
o Accounting and/or Financial Analysis
o Analytical and decision making
o Organization and strong communication
o Prioritizing and managing workload to meet deadlines
o Financial and operation processes
o Microsoft Excel
o Hyperion Essbase preferred
· A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
· Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
· Drives performance targets to completion
Requisition ID : 13-1561
Lincoln Financial Group
- 22 months ago - save job
Despite its name, this radio broadcaster offers much more than business news. Lincoln Financial Media owns and operates more than 10 radio...