- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, or related field required
- Experience using Microsoft Excel required with specific responsibility for creating advanced pivot tables, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and index formula
- Data mining experience with large data files required
- Three to four years of work experience as a financial analyst or related field preferred
- A strong proficiency in Microsoft Access is preferred
- Previous healthcare or transportation logistics experience is considered a plus
- Demonstrated software skills to include advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Access including but not limited to building databases and queries
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed
- Possess superior time management skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to all levels of management
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Heavy analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks a Financial Analyst to join our growing company. The position reports to the Corporate Director of Operations - Underwriting and requires strong analytical skills and the ability to manage concurrent assignments and meet deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsiblities:
- Build pricing models based on various assumptions from client, RFP information, internal data or a combination of all
- Analysis of operational and financial data for development of variance explanations
- Prepare pro forma profit and loss statements based assumptions obtained from analysis
- Read and interpret request for proposal information to determine required services needed and pricing needs
- Monitor financial performance of existing HMO contracts and determine when re-pricing is warranted.
- Working with cost accountants to provide support for analysis
- Summarize and communicate to management the underlying assumptions and data points used in developing pricing models.
- Working with other members of the Finance & Accounting team on special projects, and ad-hoc analysis as required.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 4 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...