Job Post - 50681110
Employment Type Reference Code
Regular Full-time 0002-NC50681110_002
Charlotte, NC S. TRYON ST - BCM
Financial Information Team - Global Investment Services
Babson Capital’s Financial Information team is seeking a financial analyst to assist with the development, maintenance and
updating of Tagetik CPM and REVPORT reporting systems, and reporting from Everest data system. The Financial
Information team is responsible for the identification, selection and implementation of third party tools, ensuring data integrity
and quality of financial information for corporate reporting and analysis, to provide assistance to functional finance and
accounting teams and to drive process improvements and enhancements within the Finance and Accounting group. This
position requires close working relationships with the Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury and IT groups.
This position will report to the Director of Financial Information and will reside in our Charlotte, NC office.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Work as part of a team to develop, test, maintain and update Tagetik and REVPORT software
- Assist with the development and maintenance of accounting models
- Ability to perform multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to work in an environment with continually changing priorities
- Support process improvement efforts
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
Babson Capital Management LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Individual with
- Degree in finance or accounting
- 2 - 5 years of accounting or finance experience, investment management preferred
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
MassMutual Financial Group - 30+ days ago
MassMutual's business structure is built to support its mutual ownership. MassMutualâ€™s strategic investments in...