To complement our rapidly changing business, we are seeking a bright and highly motivated Financial Analyst for our Memphis, Tennessee location. This role will p rovide financial decision-making information by gathering and analyzing financial information; developing projections and models.
· Prepares financial plans by collecting historical data; developing and estimating trends; preparing assumptions; developing projections.
· Assist in annual and quarterly budgeting process. This includes building and maintaining financial models to forecast revenue and expenses.
· Provide analysis on revenue and cost deviations from plan and effectively communicate them to management and other departments.
· Prepare and distribute financial reports on a regular basis. These include revenue reports, production metrics, and cost scorecards. Reports are generated over various time periods including daily, weekly, and monthly distributions.
· Monitor and report on fluctuations in internal business trends. This can includes production metrics, financial benchmarks, and product and pricing trends.
· Develop an understanding of capacity constraints and provide recommendations on most efficient allocation of resources. This can involve modeling equipment investments along with product volumes to forecast financial returns.
· Evaluate and compare capital expense scenarios by modeling income and cash flow impact of various investment options.
· Provide written analysis and findings of financial models. This requires the ability to effectively communicate concepts in both written and verbal form.
· Organize and distribute volume forecasts provided by business partners; along with their financial impact compared to the annual budget.
· Provide reports and data points upon ad hoc requests for financial information.
· Flexibility to accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
Bachelor in either Accounting or Finance Required.
Expert skills required in Excel.
Ability to independently model and analyze financial data and trends.
Mimeo - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard