Mondelēz International – Company Overview
Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelēz International’s portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
The Financial Analyst serves as the financial leader in all financial activities, and as a resource in non-financial activities. This role ensures cost objectives are accurately reported while providing recommendations and guidance to management and other colleagues. Provides management and staff with financial analysis, variance reporting, cost management, and strategic support including budgeting, forecasting, cost savings and standard cost development. This position requires regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with Company policies. Additionally, the ability to interact well with other employees and work varied hours, as necessary, is required.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz Global LLC therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
- Complies with and administers corporate accounting policies and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Assists with and administers policies and procedures pertaining to accounting, auditing, budgeting, the annual plan, standard cost, and monthly financial projections.
- Serves as primary financial resource for implementing plant projects.
- Assists in the preparation and audit of Capital project schedules, assembles actual savings dollars, and verifies payback of capital expenditure requests associated with projects.
- Manages budgeting and forecasting related to standard cost, plant variances, and cost savings and recommends corrective actions.
- Assembles, develops, and analyzes information in conjunction with other functions to prepare cost estimates for new products, packing and line extensions.
- Informs and educates plant colleagues to determine the financial impact their decisions may have on operations.
- Champions the use of SAP (including key BI reports) within the manufacturing plant to drive operational and financial performance.
- Support operations by identifying trends and reporting back to plant in the areas including but not limited to: Monthly Financial Projections, Cost Analyses, Cost of Goods Reconciliations, Overhead Variance, Direct Labor Variance, Material Usage Variance.
- Educates colleagues in cost development programs and financial systems operations.
- Assists Corporate Finance in the preparation of data and analysis for government reports as well as internal and external audit requirements.
- Responsible for personal compliance with all regulations, safety policies, and procedures that support Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety.
- Support improvement / 6 Sigma teams and simultaneously interact with all levels in organization.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement, action execution, and troubleshooting analysis in department.
- Maintain understanding of processes and functional interdependencies. Recognize and escalate, as needed, those issues identified as potential risks to, or opportunities to improve plant performance.
- Coach, motivate, and support team to ensure information flow, employee development, problem-solving, goal setting, and process improvements.
- Understand and generate all SAP/BI Reports for analysis and use in Process Order Variance calculations.
- Understand and generate all SAP/BI Reports necessary for Month End Closing process.
- Work with FAC and FAS on regular basis to ensure accurate and timely standard development and periodic closing activities.
- Assist Field Controller in providing any information from SAP/BI that is requested/required for his duties and reporting commitments.
- Work closely with Operations and Master Data in development of standard costs and maintenance of BOM’s.
- Develop and maintain all LPR (Labor Performance Reporting System) activity for all standards/resources in the plant.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required, MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Cost Accounting, Manufacturing Plant experience, SAP and LPR knowledge a definite plus.
- Highly proficient in Excel/Spreadsheet skills.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be pro-active and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Must be a team player, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...