Job Description:Job Summary:|
Under direct supervision, interprets and implements
financial and accounting concepts or techniques for
financial planning and analysis.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Provides financial analysis, development budgets and
accounting reports to management personnel.
2. Evaluates present and proposed financial programs
through statistical analysis and interpretation of
short- and long-term trend data.
3. Analyzes the financial feasibility of proposed
4. Analyzes the financial structure of proposed
5. Participates in the review of new deals/transactions
and coordinates with others in the development of a
6. Works on projects of moderate complexity.
7. Performs simple economic research work and prepares
simple analyses of subjects such as rate of return,
depreciation, working capital, investment and financial
and expense performance comparisons.
8. Assists in the preparation of basic forecasts and
analyzes trends in finance and general business
conditions and other areas.
9. Analyze basic financial reports and records, making
studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of
reserves, assets, revenue and expenditures.
10. Assists in obtaining revenue and assets acquisition
information. May review, consolidate and summarize it
for financial reporting purposes.
11. Conducts cash flow analysis. May assist with budget
12. May coordinate financial analysis matters with other
departments, locations and divisions.
13. May assist with research and preparing financial and
market conditions for acquisitions and due diligence.
Other Job Functions:
needed, including answering phones, typing
- Perform general administrative functions when
correspondence, copying, etc
Skills, Education And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous financial analysis
MS-Excel ad MS-Word.
- Intermediate knowledge of PC applications such as
- Experience with computerized accounting systems a
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling / Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 1147
% of Travel Required : None
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank - 21 months ago