We’re Looking for a highly motivated financial analyst with upward potential. Responsibilities include: Financial management reporting, budgeting & forecasting, and P&L variance analysis both globally and for the domestic US. An exciting opportunity offering diverse responsibilities under the financial analysis umbrella.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
o KPI (Key Performance Indicators) tracking and trending
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close and research and resolve inquiries for assigned functional areas.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules as assigned.
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas.
- Assist in improvement of financial status by analyzing financial data; identifying trends; recommending actions. Examples:
o Graphs / Charts of key data
o Competitor Analysis
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Interact with business unit heads to address queries and perform ad hoc analysis.
WHO WE ARE
- 2-3 years experience (Big 4 preferred; combo of both public and private will be accepted)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance required
- CPA preferred
- Must have a strong track record of producing accurate data and reports
- Must have an ability to handle multiple tasks and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Strong business acumen
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (charts / graphs)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of upper management
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on customers, markets, technologies, employees and products. We have a unique ability to integrate primary research, secondary research, strategic intelligence, expert insight, and social analytics tools to solve our clients’ most challenging business issues. Our multidimensional approach to research allows us to source, synthesize and analyze data in innovative ways and provide strategic insight to companies across a broad range of industries. Our industry expertise includes: Financial Services, Information Technology & Telecommunications, Healthcare, Consumer, Industrial, Public Services, and Advertising/Professional Services.
ORC International has offices across the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. Additionally, the company is proud to be an official partner of CNN, the most trusted name in news, on the CNN/ORC International Poll.
Monster - 16 months ago
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...