Westlock Controls, a Pentair Flow Control (PFC) Company (formerly Tyco Flow Control) is the largest manufacturer of valves, smart controls and monitoring devices, serving the oil and gas, chemical, power generation, petrochemical, waterworks, and pulp and paper industries, as well as the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and specialty markets. Westlock Controls generates approximately 50 million dollars of the $2.5 billion dollars in revenue and employs over 200 associates in multiple locations around the globe. We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst in our Saddle Brook, NJ location.
group by customer.
- Day to day cost accounting activities including analysis of bills of material.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by product
- Assist in month-end closing; prepare journal entries as necessary, and inventory analysis.
- Significant role in implementation of SAP into the business.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Compare actual costs to estimates and analyze variances.
- Analyzes financial performance by comparing actual results to plans and forecasts.
- Participates in the preparation of the Annual Budget and monthly forecasts.
- Prepare templates to Monitor performance versus plans, budget, and standards; analyze deviations
- Work in special projects as required.
- Support General Manager and Controller on preparation of financial presentations
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting. CPA a plus.
- 5+ years of accounting experience (including cost) required.
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment is needed
- Knowledge ERP systems in general and SAP specifically
- Experience with accounting software and database management techniques and tools
- Proficient in MS office tools
- Hyperion experience a plus.