This position will be part of a fast paced, experienced
team responsible for the financial operations and
planning of the Life Sciences & Technology division of
the Service reporting and analysis for worldwide
- Assist the Finance Leader responsible for support of
Life Sciences & Technology operations.
and analytics on cost of goods sold within the
- Support Finance Leader responsible for Operations
multiple manufacturing sites.
partners within Territories and Strategic Business
- Prepare ad hoc reporting and analysis for Finance
- Assist with reporting and analysis on cost center
within Business Objects and SAP related to product
- Responsible for coordinating updates of the mapping
of reports out of Business Objects.
- Become the expert on report writing and generation
- Manage finance portal for Life Sciences & Technology
skills, especially with Microsoft Excel and
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
- 0-3 years’ experience in Finance or accounting role.
- Proven analytical skills and proficient computer
- HFM, SAP, Business Objects and Microsoft Access
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and
PERKINELMER IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER
PerkinElmer provides competitive compensation plans /
Top notch training and development / Comprehensive
benefits package / Paid time off and holidays / Generous
tuition reimbursement plan / 401(k) with match and
immediate vesting / An environment that fosters career
PerkinElmer - 30+ days ago
PerkinElmer hopes to perk up those looking to cure a disease or clean the environment. The company makes instruments and research products...