To provide financial and analytical support to Purdue's Sales & Marketing organization. Analytical support to include all elements from Gross Sales to Net Sales as well as S&P Operating Expenses. Specific areas to include: Gross Sales, Fee-For-Service, Sales Discounts & Allowances, Brand Business Unit (BBU) P/Ls and cost center analysis, accruals and reporting. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead Sales & Promotional (S&P) spend consolidation for monthly and quarterly actuals and planning periods, including gathering information for P/L submission and assisting in presentations to Senior Management.
- Manage all financial aspects of Patient Savings card program for all brands, including in-depth analyses (e.g., market trends, utilization, redemption rates), tracking variance to forecasted targets, and monthly accruals.
- Oversee S&P support cost centers (Sales Operations, Sales Training, Creative Services, Conventions and Market Research), including recording monthly accounting accruals and variance reporting to department managers.
- Support development of all financial reporting and related metrics (eg. S&P cost savings, Headcount).
- Assist in development of quarterly BBU P/Ls and price increase analyses.
Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA and/or MBA (in process) a plus.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in accounting or finance role with analytical component with demonstrated increase in level of responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance principles as well as internal controls
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Strong system/application skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP.
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com . No hard copy resumes will be considered.