RTGX is Seeking a Financial Analyst that will be able to utilize a financial management systems effectively to provide timely and accurate financial information, to determine the costs of the Government’s program services and products in an environment that is increasingly characterized by business-type analysis and program evaluation; compilation of reports for programs and budgets, prepare presentations and other materials to support the DoD programming and budgeting processes, and prepare program and budget information for submissions; interpret requests for data and facts; acquire, analyze, and prepare presentations of program and budget data for use in program decision-making; analyze funding requirements combined with execution history to develop concise descriptions of impacts and alternatives.
· Perform financial analysis collection, measurement, accumulation, analysis, interpretation, and communication of cost information
· Recommend control changes to existing financial systems and related organizational structures to reduce costs, increase benefits, and improve performance through change management techniques
· Perform cost analysis, including investment costs, benefits and risks as a net change to the functional baseline cost, to evaluate alternatives to accomplish functional objectives
· Monitor and evaluate systems of management controls with appropriate documentation, identify deficiencies, and correcting deficiencies
· Provide briefings on analyses conducted
· Identify cost savings/cost avoidance associated with retirement of old systems or improved performance of new Information Technology (IT) systems
· Identify and interpret planning requirements resulting from major legislative and administrative changes, as they apply to the financial systems
· Identify costs for existing IT systems (e.g., maintenance, operations)
· Prepare tasking requests, point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, memorandums, and other documents within prescribed timelines for review and analysis.