Develops financial planning systems and procedures designed to protect assets. Gathers, organizes and documents relevant financial information. Analyzes, consolidates and interprets financial data. Prepares detailed reports and presentations for review by all levels of management. Monitors actual results of financial data against plans, forecasts and budgets. Consolidates a wide range of operating and financial projections for the development of both short-term and long-term business plans.
Position will provide support for various lines of business within Business Services. The position will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis, monthly forecasting, yearly strategic planning and budget development and various special projects requested by Finance or line of business. Assist the Financial Manager with analyzing profitability, revenue growth, balance sheet growth and expense control for the various lines of business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a directly related field
- Four years experience with management reporting or financial analysis
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Experience within a financial services industry
Skill Set Desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills including experience with Microsoft applications
- Good knowledge of financial statements and strong quantitative skills