At Regions, our Financial Analyst II develops financial planning systems and procedures designed to protect assets. Gathers, organizes and documents relevant financial information.
- Analyzes, consolidates and interprets financial data
- Prepares detailed reports and presentations for review by all levels of management
- Monitors actual results of financial data against plans, forecasts and budgets
- Consolidates a wide range of operating and financial projections for the development of both short-term and long-term business plans
As a part of the Accounting & Treasury Operations team, this Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Derivative hedge accounting and analysis.
- Preparing SEC and Regulatory reports.
- Responsible for data integrity across several Treasury systems
- Portfolio maintenance for multiple portfolios.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a directly related field
- Two years experience with management reporting or financial analysis
- Experience within a financial services industry is preferred.
Skill Set Desired
This position is based in the Regions Center (Downtown).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills including experience with Microsoft applications
- Good knowledge of financial statements and strong quantitative skills
Regions Financial Corporation - 7 months ago