Rich Products Corporation is known around the world as the founder of the non-dairy segment of the frozen food industry and the leading supporter and solutions provider to the Food Service, In-Store Bakery and Retail marketplaces. We are one of the world's premier family-owned food companies with more than 7,300 associates worldwide.
We currently have a great opportunity as a Financial Analyst to provide financial management support, advice and counsel to the Food Service Division, include planning, analysis, evaluation, measurement and reporting of the business and economic factors impacting its growth and profitability. Prepare analysis to support New Products projects.
Please visit www.richs.com/careers to apply for this position or view other exciting opportunities.
Business Partner Food Service Division:
- Trusted financial advisor to Food Service Steering Team
- Financial support
- General accounting support
- Expense account maintenance
- Build effective working relationships
- Provide timely, informative, proactive and in-depth analysis and insight to support the Food Service Business Division
- Assist in establishing and measuring against Key Performance Indicators
- Prepare Customer Profit & Loss (P&L)
- Support Demand Creation
- Speed to Market Support
- Work in database of indirect customers
- Prepare SIP calculations and tracking
Monthly Reporting for Food Service Division:
- Segment Governance
- Indirect Reporting
Customer and Product Code Profitability Analysis:
- Work in Oracle system environment
- Provide insightful analysis of Customer and Product Categories
- Cost plus pricing updates
- Preparation & tracking of trade spend
- Blacksmith deal approvals
- Develop P&L-s and provide recommendation
- Responsible for price list increases and analysis
What do I need to be considered a candidate?
Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting with a minimum of 1- 3 years relevant experience.
MBA or other advanced degree/CPA/CMA certification preferred.
Sales & Marketing and/or manufacturing finance experience preferred.
Modeling Experience - Financial, Cost, Capacity, Business Models.
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment; ability to be flexible.
Demonstrated enterprise-wide project experience.
Demonstrated collaboration skills.
Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to balance cost and risk factors within the Finance Team.
Project management skills to include demonstrated planning, managing projects and organizing.
Solid verbal and written communication skills to include presentation skills.
Proficiency in MS office software is required; strong Excel skills.
Ability to travel approx 10% of the time.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite qualified candidates to apply. As part of our efforts to provide a safe and productive environment and hire talented and qualified associates, we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background investigations.
Rich's - 18 months ago