Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, RingCentral is the leader in the rapidly growing market for next-generation telecommunications services and it now serves more than 270,000 businesses.
Tens of thousands of busy professionals and growing businesses throughout North America rely on us for their phone, voicemail and fax solutions. RingCentral effectively integrates PSTN,
VoIP, cellular, email, voicemail, fax, SMS and the Internet into a comprehensive package that radically improves productivity for business subscribers and their callers alike. With a goal of expanding
its size and scope, RingCentral is looking for talented professionals who are passionate about cloud computing innovation to help reimagine how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
This position is based in: San Mateo, CA
The role: Financial Analyst
As a member of the Finance team, this position will be deeply involved in corporate finance activities and help RingCentral invest for the future.
The Financial Analyst will work collaboratively with our business leaders to provide insightful financial analysis on total company performance to specific business results.
The Financial Analyst will report to the Vice President of Finance.
- Perform financial modeling, planning and forecasting and related analysis.
- Prepare and analyze consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals and forecasts. Provide meaningful analysis of trends, variances and key metrics to facilitate management decision-making.
- Assist with external reporting packages for the Board of Directors and investors. Provide financial reporting, detailed financial analysis and ad-hoc modeling.
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to increase forecast accuracy and visibility to results.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the Company's product lines, competitive environment, and the market it addresses to better support functional initiatives and provide recommendations to business partners.
- Participate in the development and implementation of process improvements.
- Participate in cross-functional business projects and perform ad hoc analysis as required.
If you are ready to become a key contributor and join one of today's hottest, market-leading companies, then send us your resume/CV and accomplishments today. No agencies please. EEO employer.
Salary commensurate with experience.
- BA/BS degree.
- 2-4 years of high tech corporate finance, investment banking or consulting experience.
- Experience with SaaS industry or recurring revenue model, a plus.
- Differentiated analytical and financial modeling skills, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to build successful relationships with business partners and senior management.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, unstructured environment.
- Clear and concise communications (written and verbal).
- Passionate, energetic, enthusiastic to drive results.
- Experience with financial systems - Netsuite, Business Intelligence tools, or similar.
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com .
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary TBD depending on qualifications and experience.
RingCentral - 15 months ago
Founded in 1993, RingCentral, Inc. is a leading supplier of PC-based fax and telephony communications software. The company makes and...