RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Identify, analyze, document and interpret trends or patterns in complex business processes using data analysis software and statistical tools.
- Analyze large data sets to facilitate management reporting. Data analysis activities may include data cleansing and transformation, developing trend reports and forecasts, and benchmarking results against competing data sets.
- Develop cash flows models using Excel and VBA for mortgage banking clients.
- Analyze and document complex business processes and technical problems that result in development and implementation of end-user computing applications.
- Support the development of business requirements and completion of software testing activities associated with the delivery of applications and financial models to clients.
- Interpret and communicate results of data analysis and model output to clients accurately and effectively.
- Support analysis related to client business problems using valid statistical methods and tools.
- Strong Academic record with degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Math, Physics, or Computer Science.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience at a consumer lending organization preferred.
- Strong data analysis and statistical modeling experience with focus on solving business problems using SAS. (skills assessment required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications. Experience developing models and applications in Excel VBA. (skills assessment required)
- Experience with SQL, Python, R or other programming language preferred.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time. Detail-oriented.
- Willingness to travel to client locations
Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the US; RiskSpan will not sponsor applicants for the following work visa’s H-1; L; O