SCCI is seeking a Financial Analyst to collect, organize, and analyze financial information to enable effective cost and performance evaluation by program and project managers. Duties include developing project spend plans, tracking estimated versus actual expenditures, and tracking/reporting on budget/funding obligations and team travel expenditures.
This position also provides other management support, requires interaction with high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, discretion and judgment.
Essential Skills and Experience :
- Security Clearance Required: Secret
- 2+ years experience providing financial analysis or management support
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience gathering data, compiling reports and preparing correspondence
- Detail oriented, dependable and professional
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication and organization skills
Preferred Skills and Experience :
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) financial management
- Experience using SharePoint to update/maintain information and create graphs
- Experience providing revenue projections, monthly metrics and risk tracking
- Experience with preparation of project budgets and financial plans
- Experience with tracking, analysis, and reporting efforts including cost-to-complete projections
An Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V.
SCCI - 15 months ago
SCCI provides Systems Engineering, Configuration Management, Information Assurance, Information Management Systems, Software Engineering,...