Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is accountable for the moderately complex accounting activities associated with maintaining accounts and for developing financial statements and reports. Provides functional advice or training to less experienced accounting positions. Perform more complex accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organisation's financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
1. Prepares, checks and reviews periodic financial reports including monthly financial results, forecasts and account reconciliation.
2. Participates in monthly, mid-year and annual closing process. Develops ways to expedite closing process.
3. Identifies accounting problems, researches possible solutions and forms conculsions to present to manager.
4. Maintains controls and implements procedures on computer based accounting systems. Ensures systems and procedures are in compliance with company policies and acceptable accounting practices.
5. Brings inconsistencies and problems to attention of management. Researches possible solutions, and forms conclusions to present to those involved.
6. Prepares and/or reviews interpretations of financial results. Advises management on the meaning of the results.
7. Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
8. Participates and coordinates annual physical inventory process.
9. Participates and coordinates Key Internal Controls
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...