Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric. As a global specialist in energy management, we are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011. We look for individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. We commit to develop our people and make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. Visit us online to learn more about a career at Schneider Electric.
This position is for a Financial Analyst looking to make an impact as a member of the Oxford Finance team. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform at a high level consistently over time and be relentlessly driven toward over achievement.
• Partner with Plant Controlling & Operations Team and network of North American Controllers & Analysts to drive continuous improvement in key areas of financial performance:
o Productivity & Efficiency
o Manufacturing Base Cost
o Capital Expenditures
• Oxford, OH Manufacturing Facility
• Annual Net Sales: $87M
This role will have exposure to and accountability for the following core areas:
• Aid in coordination of annual physical inventory
• Standard Costing & Variance Analysis
• Support New Product Development
• Month End Closing Activities
• Analysis of Change (AOC) & Plant Profit and Loss Statement (P&L)
• Product Profitability Analysis
• Plant Scorecard Consolidation & Analysis
• Quarterly Forecast Process (Ensuring Accuracy & Timeliness)
• Weekly Finance SIM Process (Ensure Data Integrity & Drive Actions)
• Process Documentation
• SAP Implementation (Bridge Deployment)
In addition, there may be potential opportunities for participation in transversal initiatives for the Equipment Portfolio and/or Global Supply Chain teams.
In order to achieve success, potential candidates will be expected to work with key business partners, including cross-functional groups to drive actions and results.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance and 2 to 3 years experience.
• Must be proficient in spreadsheet and database software such as Excel and Access.
• Experience with SQL and large amounts of data a plus
• Experience with SAP and Hyperion is a plus.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Capable of adapting to a changing role and environment
• Good communication skills and ability to influence business partners
• Taking initiative and the ability to work with some uncertainty
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...