Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology and management services focused on the federal government. We advise, design, integrate and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco Inc. has approximately 9,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1.5 billion and is part of a $6.6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
The Logistics Business Unit has over 1000 employees and supports all branches of the Department of Defense. We provide our customers a wide range of services including logistics planning, acquisition management and support, third-party logistics, and logistics IT applications. Our services are provided at customer sites and company sites throughout the United States as well as Southeast and Southwest Asia and we help our clients acquire new weapon systems and information technology capabilities to improve and sustain our nation’s defense.
Conducts financial analysis projects (e.g., capital versus expense, ROI, r esource allocations, budget preparation, etc.) and special statistical studies as well as cash flow projections.Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. W orks under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager. A certain degree of creativityand latitude is required. Contract position title and description: DATA ANALYST - (CATS Labor Category Data Analyst LEVEL III)Support sanctioned projects and optimization activities with analysis, data mining, coordination, recommendations, implementation, monitoring, and continuous improvement. Business Planning Support: Provide dedicated, competent, timely and accurate support. Data Analysis Support: The contractor shalldesign, analyze, and develop information products, technical reports/presentations for the DGMC staff as directed by the 60MDG/SGSR Flight Commander or designated appointee. The contractor shall recommend, design, create, monitor, and sustain performance metrics and dashboards and apply/design suitable benchmarks for comparative measurement. Prioritize projects to meet internal and external suspense dates or request extensions as needed. Meet original suspense date if extension request is not granted by the 60MDSS/SGSR Flight Commander or designated appointee. Resource Allocation Support: Develop Business Case Analysis (BCA), Return on Investment (ROI), and other analyses in the form of technical reports/presentations to support DGMC decision-making, perform audits and quality assurance activities.Optimization Support: perform analysis of current operations and information systems; implement optimization and corrective actions; and develop strategies to integrate new/improved technologies with existing systems. Use and or develop predictive models for improvingclinical operations and evaluate clinical currency, efficiency, and productivity.Decision Support: Mine, analyze, and craft data to create compelling, insightful, and effective data driven recommendations, presentations, and reports. Design impact analysis (qualitative/quantitative) to evaluate policy or benefit changes. Evaluate market viability (demographics, market competition, benefit penetration) for new service introduction/existing service optimization, External Use Lease (EUL), federal sharing opportunities, Military Health System Support Initiatives (MHSSI), Military Construction (MILCON), Manpower studies and/or for any other optimization efforts.
Required Skills and Experience:
Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent plus 2-4 years related experience. ~ Work is generally performed in a normal office environment where there is minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Job assignments may require working at client site where working conditions may vary. Travel may be required.
CONTRACT REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1.Baccalaureate Degree with 5 years’ experience in a large Healthcare facility.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Air Force Medical Systems (AFMS) with experience in systems and processes.
3. Experience in providing quality analytical support within a military healthcare organization.
4. Ability to communicate recommendations and implement solutions to improve data quality.
5. Experience with financial reimbursement methodologies and components (Prospective Payment System (PPS), Medicare, Relative Value Unit (RVU), Relative Weighted Product (RWP), Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) etc.).
6. Experience with integration of business plans goals to meet the objectives of the MHS and AFMS.
7. Experience as a subject matter expert in Data Analysis, Business Planning, Group Practice Management, and Coding to include significant knowledge of AFMS Medical Expense and Performance Reporting System (MEPRS) / Defense Medical Human Resources System Internet (DMHRSi), Manpower, Program Objective Memorandum (POM) processes, Finance, Referral Management/Access to Care, and Customer Satisfaction.
8. Must have technical skills in data extraction and manipulation using Statistical Analysis System (SAS), Statistical Product and Service Solutions (SPSS), Business Objects, SQL, Access, Excel or other database and statistical modeling software. Minimum of 5 years of technical experience in data presentation software and concepts associated with presentation of quantitative information.
9. Must have experience with communicating complex concepts in writing and their effects/impacts on the target environment, such that a lay audience is capable of understanding.
10. Experience working with AF MTF leadership and action officers in support of AFMS optimization activities.
11. Experience at level 4 or 6 Medical Mart (M2) access and commensurate proficiency with MHS data and source data systems, corporate data marts and data warehouses.
12. Experience with analyzing and evaluating business strategies to determine enterprise feasibility and ROI. In-depth understanding of the Composite Health Care System (CHCS) file and table relationships and the processes utilized within MTFs to input data into this system.
Employment Type: Full time
Serco , Inc. - 9 months ago
Serco employs over 100,000 people in more than 30 countries, delivering local services informed by many years of international experience...