This Finance Analyst position will provide financial analysis and reporting, and perform accounting activities in support of the Oncology and Rinat Research Units.
This position offers the right individual a fantastic opportunity to learn & grow as part of an R&D site of a well-respected global leader.
The person filling this position will likely be responsible for the following
Perform month-end closes, including posting journal entries and P&L variance analysis for the new division’s operating units
Perform periodic report preparation, illustrating variances and financial performance for use by senior business management
Manage detailed financial information, while being able to quickly, consistently and accurately consolidate, report & interpret such information
Perform periodic financial forecasts for the division’s operating sites
Limited invoice coding and problem resolution responsibilities
Perform Ad hoc analyses and projects as time permits
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics (or similar)
- 2-4 years of professional experience in an accounting or finance-related role is highly desirable
- High energy level, commitment to excellence & strong entrepreneurial attitude will be consistent with the Division’s values
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or other life sciences organizations a plus
- Strong SAP, Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills, experience with Business Objects or similar reporting packages and a general ledger environment
- The ability to work comfortably & effectively in a dynamic environment with moderate supervision
Sound Advice Consulting Services - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Sound Advice Consulting Services is a boutique consulting firm primarily serving the great city of New York. Why? Because it's where...