Spatial is seeking a skilled Sales Operations Specialist, with experience working with finance and direct sales teams, to join our HQ office in Broomfield, Colorado.
The Sales Operations Specialist will be a key resource for the CFO, finance team and sales team, creating sales tools, presentations, analyses, and documents; managing sales accounts, providing guidance on the use of the company’s CRM to ensure the integrity of their data; measuring and maintaining quarterly goals; contracts administration; sales pipeline and individual achievement reporting; and tracking and monitoring sales budgets and resources.
The Sales Operations Specialist will also participate in the design of sales commission plans and calculating sales commission payouts; contribute to the preparation of the annual sales expense budget; work closely with Finance on revenue and bookings forecasts; generate ad hoc reports; and carry out special projects as assigned.
- Prepare reports, spreadsheets and presentations related to company business initiatives
- Account management of “low” maintenance accounts
- Participate as team member in software compliance project
- Analysis and support of customer revenue trends
- Assist CFO in deal negotiations and pricing analysis
- At least 2 years of software sales operations experience is essential
- Experience with a direct sales model is preferred
- High comfort level with CRM systems
- A high-level understanding of software revenue recognition is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a Business field.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales specialist role directly supporting a high energy sales team and executive management with proposals, contracts, pricing, and specialist
- Well-developed understanding of the sales process and sales operations.
- Excellent analytical, project management, process development/improvement, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and a working knowledge of CRM software. RightNow.com preferred.
ADDITIONAL / PREFERRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS / RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Only candidates with software experience should apply.
Spatial Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Confidentiality will be respected. Excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in pursuing this position with Spatial Corp., please send a cover letter and resume noting the position that you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spatial Corp. - 15 months ago