- Provide financial analysis and reporting, and perform accounting activities.
- Performing month end closes, including posting journal entries and P&L variance analysis for the new division's operating units.
- Periodic report preparation, illustrating variances and financial performance for use by senior business management.
- Managing detailed financial information, while being able to quickly, consistently and accurately consolidate, report and interpret such information.
- Periodic financial forecasts for the division's operating sites.
- Limited invoice coding and problem resolution responsibilities.
- Ad hoc analyses and projects as time permits.
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics (or similar); High energy level, commitment to excellence and strong entrepreneurial attitude will be consistent with the Division's values; Strong SAP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, experience with Business Objects or similar reporting packages and a general ledger environment; The ability to work comfortably and effectively in a dynamic environment with moderate supervision. 2-4 years of professional experience in an accounting or finance related role is highly desirable. Previous experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or other life sciences organizations a plus.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JobServe USA - 14 months ago