The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team. The Financial Analyst will be a key member of the finance team, working closely with the Head of Lead Gen and the Controller, reporting directly to the CFO. This is an opportunity for a tenacious team player, with a solid accounting/finance background to take part in building out the finance function in a rapidly growing company. Significant opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and move up within the organization.
The successful Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Developing and analyzing Company-wide key performance indicators.
- Performing marketing campaign profitability analysis by key variables such as lead source
- Performing sales person profitability analysis and commission structure analysis
- Data mining and analytics of appended data on leads, active members, expired members, etc.
- Maintaining the long and short term financial statement budget and forecasting model
- Participating in the strategic planning process and incorporating results into forecasting model
- Preparing management/investor power point presentations
- Other standard financial analysis’ such as income statement variance analysis,
- Other analysis as directed.
Successful candidate will have a Masters degree in Finance, coupled with 5-7 years of experience. Candidate should have an exceptional work ethic, strong attention to detail, natural intellectual curiosity and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as required. Exceptional excel and modeling skills required along with a solid understanding of financial statements. Salary commensurate with experience.
The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) is an exclusive network for professional women to interact, exchange ideas, educate, and empower. NAPW members enjoy a wealth of resources, benefits, and services dedicated to enhancing their lives and promoting their businesses and careers. Our Mission is to provide the most advanced forum for members to connect with like-minded professional women to develop innovative business and social relationships. We continuously offer our members the resources and benefits necessary to foster professional and personal success. NAPW provides seminars, podcasts, webinars, keynote speakers, and educational tools, fostering critical skills that enable our members to achieve personal and career success. Through our wide-reaching network, members discover new opportunities to connect, grow, learn and inspire. Visit our website at www.napw.com.