• 1 – 3 yrs working with Accounting or Finance preferably in a Commissions or Sales Finance role.
• Experience with financial analysis (trending, variance analysis) and the budgeting/forecasting cycle.
• Strong organizational and communications skills. Ability to report detailed findings at a higher level, including recommendations for change.
• BS in Accounting or Finance required.
• This position is deadline driven and requires flexibility in work schedule.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining and creating the management reporting for the company and operating units. Standardize reporting templates and processes for extracting key management information from the company’s accounting, commissions, operating, and data warehouse systems. This position will also provide financial analysis and support at the consolidated and operating unit level. Responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the calculation and processing of all commission payments (monthly, quarterly, etc.).
• Investigating and resolving commission payment queries for account executives and the sales management team.
• Maintaining standardized management reporting templates, which will assist the company in monitoring sales performance.
• Producing all sales activity reports (daily, weekly, and monthly).
• Developing and maintaining standardized management reporting templates, which will assist the company in monitoring financial and non-financial operational metrics.
• Liaise with accounting department in researching and resolving variances during the close process.
• Actively participate in creating and improving processes and systems implementations.
• Special projects as needed.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Basic and supplemental life insurance
• Basic and supplemental AD&D insurances, short and long term disability
• 401(k) plan with company match; including a Roth contribution option
• Flexible reimbursement accounts (FSA)
• Vacation, sick and personal time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• TransFirst University (TFU) courses: business communication, computer skills, personal and professional ethics; and training in TransFirst service and products and the payment processing industry
• Employee Recognition Awards
• Annual Health Fair and Craft Fair
• On-site Grab and Go Food Market
COMPANY INFO: TransFirst, one of the nation's leading providers of secure payment processing, provides products and services that can help businesses of every size grow and prosper. We offer solutions tailor-made for merchants, financial institutions, independent sales professionals and referral/reseller partners. With more than 15 years of experience and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we make it our mission to help all of our business partners grow and succeed. Here are some company facts:
• Serve over 200,000 merchants, financial institutions and ISO/ISA sales partners
• Annual transaction volume run rate of approximately $36 billion
• Privately owned; equity partner is Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
• More than 900 employees
• Headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, with additional operations facilities in Dallas, TX; Broomfield, CO; Aurora, CO; Omaha, NE; Overland Park, KS; Franklin, TN; and Cypress, CA.
Transfirst - 7 months ago
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...