TriMark USA, located in S. Attleboro, MA, is the country’s largest provider of equipment, supplies, and design services, to the foodservice industry with 12 Divisions strategically located throughout the country. We have an exciting opportunity in our corporate office for a Financial Analyst.
A member of the corporate accounting department, this position would prepare and review a variety of financial data. Assist in maintaining and updating company financial models and forecasts. Perform analysis to support the forecast process.
Job requirements – Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Performs analysis to support forecasting for several aspects of the company’s financial performance.
- Reviews actual results vs. forecast and investigates material variances.
- Perform ad hoc requests for analysis of financial data.
- Participates in forecast and other planning cycles.
- Works on projects that address business needs and improves processes.
Education and work experience:
- Proficient computer skills; particularly with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field or equivalent years of professional work experience.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financials.
Monster - 10 months ago